Be sure to hit the gas pumps before hitting the road and join the FBA team on our road-trip to Washington D.C.!
IFA’s International Franchise Exposition takes place this weekend at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Executive Director, Sabrina Wall and new husband Christopher Wall, Creative Director, along with Marketing Representative Kirsten Krenzer will be in attendance to promote the many different avenues of the FBA. IFA’s International Franchise Expo is one of the largest shows for everything franchising, which is why we fit in so perfectly! While at the exposition, we’ll be looking to recruit new consultants to join our wonderful association and attend our live training at the FBA offices, located here in sunny, beautiful Orlando, FL. There will be various symposiums held at IFA’s expo to inform attendee’s on the plethora of information that comes with the industry. All of us here at the FBA agree that each one of the symposiums have extremely pertinent information that we include not only in our training, but in our ongoing support of the association. We have brought this association up to speed and incorporated every facet of franchising and will, in-turn relay all of our knowledge to our new consultants.
UPDATE: We have guest passes for the Expo and we want to invite you to join us!
FBA Board Member Carl Gould will be giving a presentation on Saturday, April 2nd, at 2:00 pm titled:
Demystifying the Franchise Process:
Avoiding the 7 Deadly Mistakes that Most Business Owners Make.
Please see details below regarding the expo and click on the invite to sign up for your guest pass.
911 Restoration has been serving communities throughout the United States and Canada since 1978, providing water damage repair, mold removal and fire damage restoration services. Insurance companies around the nation process tens of thousands of water, fire, and mold damage claims every day, resulting in a booming business that exceeds 7 billion dollars a year.
Franchisees’ main priority is to ensure customers have a safe environment and better air quality in their homes. Whether it is brought on by a natural disaster or an accident, water damage can have serious effects on property and belongings. 911 Restoration’s expert technicians and inspectors are trained to immediately respond to water damage emergencies, develop a restoration plan and completely repair and restore homes. 911 Restoration staff members are fully-qualified and certified mold inspectors and technicians that address mold removal needs. They are also available for immediate response and free inspection of homes following fire and/or smoke-related damage.
Franchisees will benefit from a profitable business with a brand name well known throughout the industry. 911 Restoration offers a list of benefits, including:
- Consulting Services
- The corporate office located in Los Angeles, CA will be readily available to handle all orders, questions, and bookings for all customers via a toll-free number, which is used throughout all branches. Franchisees are provided with all of the necessary forms, information, financial statistics, etc. so that their business can follow the company model.
- Each branch can connect directly with company presidents and representatives anytime about any question, financial matter, or insurance plan.
- Advertising Services
- The corporate office will supply all necessary advertising materials needed to quickly launch a new branch. Business Cards, Forms, Logos, Marketing Plans, and a company website (911restoration.com) are all readily available to any investor as soon as possible.
- Every branch gets the opportunity to take full advantage of the toll- free number, 1-888-AID-MOLD. At no additional cost, every branch can market the same number that leads directly to the corporate office, with receptionists and sales associates standing by.
Experience & Qualifications
Any potential franchisee is encouraged to have experience in the Remediation field or similar (i.e. construction, plumbing, urban planning, etc). The following are also strongly encouraged:
- Training and/or experience in equipment use
- Certifications (Example: Approved by LA Health Care Department)
All 911 Restoration technicians are both IICRC & MICRO certified and adhere to the strict guidelines of:
- The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration (www.IICRC.com)
- Electronic Design Automation (www.EDA.com)
- Institute for Economic Design (www.IED.com)
If you’d like to learn more about 911 Restoration, contact an FBA member here
If Real Estate Agents Had a Choice…
Would They Rather Be Paid In 2 Months or 2 Days?
Now They Have a Choice…
And You Have an Opportunity.
Commission Express businesses provide commission advances to real estate agents and brokers by purchasing their earned but unsettled commissions (accounts receivable) at a discount. It’s a business-to-business factoring transaction by which a third party (Real Estate Company or Settlement Agent) is directed under the Uniform Commercial Code to pay Commission Express upon settlement, usually within 30 to 60 days from the purchase date.
Franchisees enjoy the benefits of:
- Internet Based Operating System
- High Percentage Repeat Business
- Reasonable Investment
- Choose Protected or Open Market Territory
- Demand Tied to Cash Flow Needs
- Independence and Self-Satisfaction
- Definable Target Market
- Attractive Economic Potential
- Training and Support
- Defined Marketing Techniques
- Equity Building
- Unique Business
- State Licensed Customers
Franchisees help customers manage their cash-flow in exchange for the opportunity to purchase pending receivables at a discount. Customers use the services because the process is easy, fast and reliable. It is a situation where a reasonable exchange of values takes place, and where everyone has an opportunity to benefit.
After completing an Application Packet, customers submit the necessary documents to Commission Express for review. When approved, they can come to the offices to get their advance check or it will be mailed or the funds will be wired. The process usually takes less than two days.
Franchisees receive an intensive five day comprehensive training period at the Commission Express National offices. In addition, franchisees receive a turn-key operation consisting of:
- Operational Techniques
- Internet Based Operating System
- Intuit QuickBooks Accounting
- Hands-on Computer Processing
- Updated Operating Documents
- Ongoing Business Research and Advice
- Customer Advertising Materials
- Special Request Training
- Effective Marketing Plan
- Content Management System on Website
- Annual Conference and Awards
Want to learn more about Commission Express? Contact an FBA Member here.